Features and Benefits of The HYDMECH M-20A Band Saw
The M-20A is an automatic horizontal pivot band saw providing exceptional miter cutting capability for heavy-duty applications. Featuring a 20″H x 30″W capacity at 90°, 10 HP motor, and 1 1/2″ blade, the M-20A is a reliable choice for your heavy-duty metal cutting applications. Equipped with a 120″ bar feed, its shuttle vise assembly is capable of indexing up to 120″ in a single stroke.
The M-20A band saws standard PLC 500 control features a “go to” function which allows for automatic alternating between programmed angles. The M-20A miters from 90° to 60°. The machines PLC controller can be easily programmed, storing up to 99 different cutting jobs and includes a Job Queue function. The simple programming and user friendly controls switches minimize set up time and affords cost effective production. Its optional PLC 500 controller, allows for automatic angle setting for production of double angle parts with an accuracy of 0.1 degree on each angle.
- Automatic programmable mitering with “go to” angle functionality
- Automatic multi-indexing up to 33″ in a single stroke.
- Steel guide arms mounted on linear rails. Hydraulically powered idler side guide arm is adjustable for proper spacing.
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC control programmable up to 99 jobs with 5 in queue.
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Automatic chip removal auger
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Hardened replaceable wear plates on material vises
- Hydraulic band tensioning
- Hydraulic carbide guide tensioning
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
- Blade deviation
- Full capacity hydraulic overhead bundling
- Remote console
- Chip bucket
- Mist lubrication
- Out of stock switch
- Outboard vise
- Outboard vise with bundling
- Variable vise pressure
- Vertical rollers
- Idler conveyors
- Powered conveyors