Features and Benefits of The HYDMECH S-20 Band Saw
All HYDMECH band saws are developed using the latest design and engineering technologies, only high quality parts and components are used. The machine base is designed and produced with electro-welded steel components for maximum rigidity and support; the leveling bolts are located at corners of the machine.
The powered blade brush is keeps the blade gullets clean, helping to maximize blade performance and life. The hydraulic blade tensioning provides consistent automatic blade tension while allowing quick and easy un-tensioning for blade changing. A chip removal auger and removable 9-gallon coolant tank are built into the base while a 3HP driven hydraulic pump supplies system pressure. A 3-position directional valves controls all vising, head up/down, head swing, shuttle movement, and blade tension function. The pump / motor assembly and hydraulic manifold complete with the directional valves all swing out with the compartment door for easy service access, and minimal downtime.
- Easy swing, heavy duty cast iron saw head
- 3 HP true direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- 36″ material in-feed roller table and 19″ out feed table
- Heavy duty sliding vise jaw
- Mechanical band tensioning with digital readout
- Cast iron band wheels
- Swing away control
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Easy to read angle scale with angle locking mechanism
- Cast iron guide arms. Idler side guide arm is adjustable and supported by linear rail.
- Gravity head feed
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
- Mist lubrication
- Work stop
- Single Phase – 220 v
- Idler conveyors