Features and Benefits
The HYDMECH P225 is a manual, pivot arm bench cold saw that is best suited for small shops. The miter cuts are enabled by the adjustable head that moves 45 degrees left. It has a cast iron frame that is very durable and easily cuts tubing, solids and structural shapes very fast all the while ensuring a smooth, mill-like finish. Its integral coolant system ensures there is lubrication for the blade and material during the cutting process. This is enabled by its flood coolant system with a membrane pump. It has a high quality saw construction which utilizes a bronze worm gear and a hardened ground worm screw gear box that is in an oil bath. It features a 2 1/2’’ round hollow capacity, a 9’’ blade and a 1 HP motor which enables it to perform quick, clean and accurate metal cutting. It achieves blade speeds of around 50 rpm.
- Has a manual saw head movement
- Has two blade speeds: 30 and 60 rpm
- Has a robust sawing head
- Supports the movement of both the head and vise so as to permit lengthwise cuts or slotting
- Has manual vise with an anti-burr clamp clamping on both sides of the cut.
- Has a vise quick clamp and a release lever
- Has a material stop rod to enable multiple cuts of the same length.
- Has a flood coolant that has an electrical submersible coolant pump.
- One blade.
- Has a 24’’ material stop bar
- Has 350 mm cold saw blades
- Has K40 roller table